- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Three little Pigs A/N Sweet
- 1 Tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Hickory Smoked Seasalt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped (Optional)
- 1/2 cup crushed Saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Three Little Pigs A/N Sweet
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl until smooth, then whisk in 1/3 cup barbeque sauce, garlic salt, Hickory smoked sea salt, black pepper, celery salt, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce until evenly smooth. Mix in the onion, crushed crackers, bread crumbs and ground beef with your hands until evenly blended. Pack the mixture into the prepared pan. Brush the top of the meatloaf with 2 more tablespoons of barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- If you are going to smoke this, I suggest putting it in a pan to keep the juices to add flavor. Be sure to take the juices to make great gravy. If smoking in the Open Range, I would kick the temp up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 1-1/2 hours or until internal meat temperature reaches 160 degrees and no more. The “no more” is the secret!