Clark+Kensington® Dried Sage 26A-3 is a fresh and inviting green that creates a welcoming entrance to your home. Enhance the architectural features of your home with a soft white, such as Swiss Coffee CW-W3, and accent with a rich neutral like Boardwalk N-W8. Whether your home is traditional, contemporary, or any other classic style, we have three easy steps that will help make your color selection easier.
- Determine the main substrates for your home’s palette by taking a look at the elements on your home, such as siding, roof, landscaping and decorative trim.
- Select your color scheme based on the key hard surfaces of your home.
– Tan and Cream substrates pair beautifully with muted orange and warm beige.
– Blue and Gray hues work well with clean whites or deep, muted greens.
– Earthy Browns pair well with cool grays and classic whites.
– Red Tones are the perfect complement to yellow and a wide range of neutrals.
- Choose a door color — whether it’s a classic color that never goes out of style or a
statement color that creates an impactful entryway, painting your door is sure to up
the curb appeal of your home.
Your Rockford Ace Store has:
- MatchRite Color Matching
- “My Paint” Service
(we keep our customer’s past paint selections on file!)